Re: [opensuse] Substitutes for Akonadi programs
On 2012/08/22 21:21 (GMT+0200) Carlos E. R. composed:

Felix Miata wrote:

I can't remember a SeaMonkey crashing on Linux here in the past year, or
Firefox either.

I have them frequently; can be once a week, or several times per hour. For
example, it
crashes often on the java test page, as I reported somewhere, and it does on a
tv schedule
page I look at, perhaps because of flash.

I keep most TV schedule tabs open in FF2. Only FF 3.6.28 & SM current are allowed Flash, but I do well at avoiding Flash anyway, since most Flash is non-accessible, non-usable, sub-visible waste of time at best. Java I don't even install.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/