Re: [opensuse] Substitutes for Akonadi programs
On 2012/08/22 13:57 (GMT+0200) Kaare Rasmussen composed:

So, what substitutes for the following programs are acceptable -

- Kmail (Well, Thunderbird)
- Akgregator
- Konversation
- Kopete

Not sure I have anything else using Akonadi. I gather that I perhaps
also lose some calendar and event handling, which I don't use atm.

By "acceptable" I mean not too clumsy user interface (gtk programs are
off to a bad start), reasonably new and maintained, etc.

Remember Netscape? The only GTK app I use covers 3 of your 4 (IM & RSS I do not do): http://www.seamonkey-project.org/doc/features

Using it instead of both Firefox and Thunderbird saves on RAM too.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/