Re: [opensuse] Google maps doesn't work in Chromium?
* Graham Anderson <graham.anderson@xxxxxxxxx> [08-18-12 14:55]:
On Saturday 18 Aug 2012 20:01:00 C wrote:
OK, this is an odd one... Google Maps does not work for me in Chromium
on openSUSE 12.1. It works fine in the latest Firefox though. By
"doesn't work" I mean the Mpas page loads, but I cannot search and
display any maps... it just freezes on the default map. If you click
a map link it will load the map at whatever resolution/zoom the map
was set to, but you cannot interact with the map in any way.

No problem here: Version 22.0.1226.0 (149858)

ditto here