Re: [opensuse] Firefox and home page
On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 02:22:44PM +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2012-08-18 14:15, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Am 18.08.2012 14:10, schrieb Carlos E. R.:

But it did.

Sorry, but I find this highly unlikely. User settings are always overriding
system
settings. An update will never touch your user settings. If you had only
default settings
then they can change though. Problem is that we will never find out to
prove.

You only have my word for it.

A month ago my home page was set to local host, and an update reset it to be
google. As that
is the default setting, a new update reset it yesterday to be opensuse.

We did release MozillaFirefox-branding-openSUSE yesterday, top of changes:
Tue Aug 07 2012 wr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- move Firefox specific prefs to defaults/preferences (bnc#774914)
which is likely the reason for that.

Ciao, Marcus