Re: [opensuse] Firefox and home page
Am 18.08.2012 13:29, schrieb Carlos E. R.:

About a month ago, a Firefox update changed my home page to be google's
search page. Yesterday, Firefox changed it again to opensuse.org.

Can't the home page be left alone, and respect what the user had set up
in there? Don't touch it? It is disrespectful.

An update should never update your own homepage setting and I don't see
why it should have.

If you have used the default homepage though it changed one time and
back because an incompatibility occurred between Firefox and its
branding-openSUSE package.
We used to change default settings but not user settings.

Wolfgang