Re: [opensuse] 2 domains on Apache
El 17/08/12 20:56, Graham Anderson escribió:
On Friday 17 Aug 2012 18:37:33 Jim Flanagan wrote:
I'm sure this has been asked a thousand times, but how do I set up
Apache to serve up 2 different pages for 2 different domains? Also I'm
on a dynamic IP and have dyndns.org running fine for one domain. I
suppose they can handle a second one to this domain, as long as I switch
that domain over to them?

You want to enable name based virtual hosting, in:

/etc/apache2/listen.conf

uncomment the following line and save the file:

NameVirtualHost *:80

No, NameVirtualHost does nothing currently, it is ignored and emits a
warning in apache 2.4

To Jim: read the following document, it will help you
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/en/vhosts/examples.html ;-)