Re: [opensuse] Separate /usr?
Hello,

On Thu, 16 Aug 2012, j debert wrote:
On 08/14/2012 07:30 PM, David Haller wrote:
On Tue, 14 Aug 2012, j debert wrote:
happen: The tools are disappearing, deprecated because people prefer
to reinvent the wheel, do things the hard way, so no one uses them and
when you need them, *they're not there anymore!*

Such as?

There I was, writing the above and trying to remember what it was that
was missing... Sorry, I can't recall anymore, other than dc and bc,
both of which came back in a much later major rev. And both libtool
and autoconf disappeared for a while as well.

'dc' may have been missing a while, but bc, autotools and libtool were
always there. And if I miss something, I try to add it to OBS ;)

-dnh

--
Farscape is an epic science-fiction story told in grand cinematic fashion.
What is it really? It's a really long, hot slog in leather out at Homebush