Re: [opensuse] Font size when viewing messages in Thunderbird
Am 16.08.2012 21:30, schrieb Carlos E. R.:

On Thursday, 2012-08-16 at 19:55 +0100, Bob Williams wrote:

Is this something I can adjust at my end or is it set in the sending
User-Agent? I prefer to read all messages in the same font size, as it
is less tiring.

I also have observed that some messages have bigger fonts and some
smaller, but I don't know why. With plain text there should be no
difference.

Fonts and font sizes are set per character set.
Check the advanced options behind the font setting. There might be
different settings for "Western" and "Other" for example which
translates to ISO-8859-1 and UTF-8.
At least that's the usual reasonfor different font sizes in different
mails (also HTML mails can be a reason).

Wolfgang