[opensuse] Font size when viewing messages in Thunderbird
Most of the messages I read in Thunderbird are displayed in the font and
size that I want, but some are displayed in a smaller font size. In
particular, messages from Basil Chupin and Billie Walsh are displayed
smaller.

I am using Thunderbird 14.0 on KDE 4.9 on openSUSE 12.1. I notice that
Basil is also using Thunderbird 14.0, but so is Carlos Robinson and his
messages display correctly (from my POV).

Is this something I can adjust at my end or is it set in the sending
User-Agent? I prefer to read all messages in the same font size, as it
is less tiring.

Bob
--
Bob Williams