Re: [opensuse] Empty LibreOffice 3.6 repo
Istvan Gabor píše v Pá 10. 08. 2012 v 20:31 +0200:
Hello:

I wanted to give a try to LibreOffice 3.6.
There is an openSUSE repo for it with .repo file and repodata
files but no packages. Is it on purpose or only an error?

Please, find the LO-3.6 packages from the LibreOffice:Unstable project
repositories at
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/LibreOffice:/Unstable/

Note that it is just initial version and the packages might include some
ugly bugs, see also
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/3.6#Most_annoying_bugs

More details about the 3.6 repo:

I started to package LO-3.6 in the LibreOffice:3.6 project because
LibreOffice:Unstable was devel project for openSUSE:Factory. I needed to
leave LO-3.5 there for openSUSE-12.2 release. In the end, I found
another solution. I created new devel project LibreOffice:Factory, moved
LO-3.6 into the LibreOffice:Unstable project and removed the obsolete
LibreOffice:3.6 project. I have done it long time ago. I am not sure why
the the empty repo is still there :-)

Best Regards,
Petr