Re: [opensuse] Want to try 12.1 again however ...............
On Monday 13 August 2012 05:22:39 Duaine Hechler wrote:
have these issues been fixed in any of the updates:

- Can't get my MB sound card to work (Intel ICH7) consistent.
lspci please

- Somehow after rebooting (absolutely NO CHANGES) my display is back to
1280 x 1024
What is you screen brand and model ? I bet 1280 x 1024 would be your screen
native.
Today, xorg is changing "automatically", I don't like this either. So you
should write a xorg.conf file. Ask in a new thread if you don't know how to
do this, I will help you.

- alsasound will not stay "yes" in the system service levels.
I don't understand, could you post a screenshot on a web storage ?

Dsant