[opensuse] no man page for gfxboot.cfg
And, the string "color" is not found in the gfxboot man page.

Using nothing but http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Gfxboot and trial and error, I've created a custom 12.1 Grub Legacy boot theme for a low vision user, except for one obstacle: no matter what I change involving transparency or color, the bottom row and the F1 text are stuck on #FFFFFF, which is too light for the lightcolored background image. Anyone know how to change this color to anything else, like black?

http://fm.no-ip.com/Tmp/SUSE/gfxboot.cfg32 my the current incarnation of gfxboot.cfg.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/