Re: [opensuse] Re: Thunderbird - losing email (archive stops 2010, inbox empty before 5/2011)
Am 05.08.2012 14:34, schrieb Per Jessen:
And my Dovecot having an FTS index it's also pretty fast but honestly
I'm sure that FTS indexes in public IMAP services is not widespread at
all.

I'm not sure public IMAP services are widespread either :-)

Probably wrong words. Public was not meant as free. But I was talking
about IMAP services you get with your Internet account, hosting package
and so on.

Wolfgang