Re: [opensuse] Thunderbird - losing email (archive stops 2010, inbox empty before 5/2011)
David C. Rankin wrote:
In the preview in the settings window, that shows files listed by year in the
archive, i.e.:

Archive
\-2010
\-2011

In the past there were folders shown under the archive folder in that
fashion.
Now in tbird, the year subfolders are completely missing! So there is a ui bug
there in tbird. Here is a screenshot of the folder showing no folders:

http://www.3111skyline.com/dl/bugs/moz/email-missing.jpg

In other thoughts - let me know and I'll work though them on my end. It looks
like archive handling was 'updated' sometime in the version race from 3->14 and
it looks like it might lead to data loss.

Make sure you're subscribed to that folder. In Thunderbird, you can select which folders you want to have accessible. Click on the server name and under Advanced Features you'll see Manage Folder Subscriptions.