[opensuse] LDAP errors flood at boot time 12.1
I'm getting a host of error messages of the following kind at boot.

"worker_nscd: nss_ldap: failed to bind to LDAP server ldap://ldap.domain.com: Can't contact LDAP server"

(this line ~20 times for both worker_nscd and cfagent)

Hence /var/log/messages gets flooded by these messages and our users are confused by the boot up "failures".

The error itself is non-critical. As soon as dhcp client is finished, which can take a while, the connection works just fine.

What could I do to remedy the situation? TIA

Naturally I would go for for customizing the service files, but for nscd and cfexecd (cfagent spanwing service) I have no systemd service files defined yet.

Matt