Re: [opensuse] libreoffice bug on update?
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 09:18:15 +0200
On Wednesday, August 01, 2012 10:37:20 George Olson wrote:
I want to file a bug report, but I am confused about where to file
it. Should this go on Novell, because it was an upgrade that came
from the opensuse-updates repository? Or on bugs.kde.org? (I could
not find a listing for libreoffice as a product to file a bug on
there). Or do I need to file this in libreoffice's bug reporting
system?

For reporting bugs in openSUSE, go to bugs.opensuse.org - it will give
you some information about bugreporting and then point to the Novell
bugzilla,

Andreas