Re: [opensuse] Bash terminal window misbehavior.
  • From: Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 10:46:49 +0200
Am Dienstag, 24. Juli 2012, 05:26:06 schrieb Steven Hess:
Patrick Why do you all insist on going on thinking you accomplish
something with your self appointed mission to make people more clued
in?

I gave what was I felt sufficient information.
I gave the release number and the desktop system version number.
If more information is required I'll gladly provide it when asked by
those interested in helping solve the problem.
This is off topic.

The list really needs moderation

If so s/he would only ask you to please read the official netiquette for
openSUSE's mailinglists.

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mailing_list_netiquette#Quoting

Let me guess, you do not care but only if others are told off by a moderator?

Sven