Re: [opensuse] Bash terminal window misbehavior.
  • From: Steven Hess <flamebait@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 03:08:37 -0700
On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 2:54 AM, Dave Howorth
<dhoworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Steven Hess wrote:
Konsole is the terminal application. It's the default terminal
application.

I had never modified the windows behavior prior to this set I just tried.

This is why I am asking the list.

You need to think about how other people reading your mail may interpret
it, not about what you know is the 'correct' way to interpret it.

If you had simply stated 'Konsole' in the beginning, you would have
avoided any doubt.

If you had said at the beginning that you had not modified behavior,
then again there would have been no uncertainty.

You want other people to read and fully understand your problem as
easily and quickly as possible, so they can help you better. So be
specific with details wherever you can.

Once again response from the list that doesn't even address the question asked.
Can we stop this on the list? If you don't have an answer resist responding.

Now can some one address the question?

Steven