[opensuse] firefox flash overlaps in different tabs
Hello:

I have openSUSE 12.1 64 bit, firefox 10.05esr from mozilla repo, and
adobe flash-player-11.2.202.236-24.1.x86_64.

When I open different tabs with flash content (eg youtube)
the flash contents of different tabs overlap.
In other tabs where there is no flash only text, the text is
ugly (fonts look strange) in the same area of the tab
where a flash is loacted in another tab.

I have proprietary nvidia drivers installed.

Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks,

Istvan