Re: [opensuse] Buggy thunderbird 13?
On 22/07/12 21:50, Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2012-07-22 06:31, DenverD wrote:
On 07/21/2012 10:00 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

have not seen the [snipped from above] mouse pointer problem..
I believe it happens when I click on a message while the pointer is moving a
bit.

the "folder busy" problem i have seen, and believe it to be that TB is
"compacting" a
folder (or folders)...at least that was the reason _here_ that i saw a new
message
demanding i click before work could proceed.....here, the work around was:
Yes, but you see, I do want compacting to happen, I have had the setting
enabled for years
without a problem. It is now that it is problematic.

The usual question, Carlos: does this happen if you use a new Profile?

BC

PS I haven't struck either of the problems you mention. But then, I ran TB (and FF) v13 for only a short time (like a couple of weeks) before installing TB and FF 17.0a1.

--
Using openSUSE 12.2 x86_64 KDE 4.8.4 & kernel 3.4.5-1 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor