Re: [opensuse] Changing Yast behaviour
Hi,

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 08:00:29AM +0100, eddie wrote:
I have managed to install get_iplayer without mplayer and it works fine.
However, everytime I start Yast it nags that there is a dependency issue with
get_iplayer. Is there a way to turn this off too?

Any help on how to change the behaviour of Yast would be greatly
appreciated.

I guess the packages are from packman, right? I think you should report this
issue to them then.

As far as I know there is no way to tell YaST to ignore a certain
dependecy. Maybe you take a look at the command line tool zypper which is not
repeatedly complaining about an unsatisfied dependency.

--
Bye,

Stephan Barth

SUSE Technical Services - SUSE LINUX GmbH
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imend├Ârffer HRB 21284 (AG N├╝rnberg)
Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuremberg
Register at suse.com/susecon - Follow us at twitter.com/susecon12