Re: [opensuse] Laptop recommendation
On Tuesday 17 Jul 2012 17:27:39 C wrote:
What do you want to do? Play games or use the laptop for desktop
applications? If games are not a consideration, then the Intel HD
cards are more than enough in my experience. You may have to turn off
desktop effects, other than that, they are OK cards.

I've never had a performance problem with the Sandy Bridge i7's integrated
graphics (HD3000?) with desktop effects (driving 2 monitors, as well) in my
ThinkPad X220, FWIW.

Will

--
Will Stephenson, openSUSE Board, Booster, KDE Developer
(AG Nürnberg)