Re: [opensuse] Need help: I found out where s2disk crashes.
Carlos E. R. wrote:
New problem: after several days, the machine refused to hibernate:

Running hook /usr/lib/pm-utils/sleep.d/75modules hibernate hibernate:
Unloading kernel module button...FATAL: Module nouveau is in use.
/usr/lib/pm-utils/functions: line 89: log: command not found Failed.
Unloading kernel module button...FATAL: Module nouveau is in use.
/usr/lib/pm-utils/functions: line 89: log: command not found Failed.

Would that be a new bug? Two, actually, one with the button thing,
another with non-existing log function.

I did say that I had to use the nvidia proprietary driver because of
problems with nouveau and hibernation. Here goes one... :-(

Well, at least it's an opportunity to bug report nouveau to get it
improved :)

It looks like the bug is upstream because there seem to be
identical symptoms described here: