Re: [opensuse] Sick of this...
On 08/07/12 08:42, Tony Alfrey wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:
<snip>

The bills from my utilities, like the electricity bill, comes in html.
Come on, delete it, and don't pay the bill! >:-P

I also receive such bills. But without exception, they all seem to send text format along w/ html. I must say that I very seldom have to revert to html for any email. Somehow, Thunderbird makes my life easy (in this respect).

Maybe I'm just lucky ;-)

No, you're not "lucky". It's all part and parcel of how Thunderbird works - if you are smart enough to use its configuration options in Edit>Preferences.

BC

--
Using openSUSE 12.2 x86_64 KDE 4.8.4 & kernel 3.4.4.2 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor