Re: [opensuse] Sick of this...
On 07/08/2012 08:32 PM, Noel Butler wrote:
And under our consumer protection laws, they have to send you a
> >paper-mail account statement every month no matter how you pay (cash,
> >check, credit card, online payment or electronic transfer).
>
>Not here.

Nor here, nor in U.K or U.S. going by my above statement, or is the rule
in U.S. only applicable for U.S. to U.S. residents? Who knows...

Well, individual states in the US may have different regulations, but
here in California paper invoices are optional. Different creditors
may have different procedures, but I'm not aware of any state-wide
rules/regulations/laws. The default delivery method is by post, but
the customer may opt out in favor of email delivery if they choose.
I suspect that any notifications of service interruption for non-payment
of utilities may have to be delivered by post. You can also opt in for
automatic payment of regular bills too.

Regards,
Lew