Re: [opensuse] Sick of this...
On 07/07/12 23:42, Frans de Boer wrote:
On 07/08/2012 12:35 AM, Bob Williams wrote:
On 07/07/12 23:07, Hans Witvliet wrote:
On Fri, 2012-07-06 at 09:22 -0400, Ken Schneider - openSUSE wrote:
<trim>

I also find your signature quite offensive. Would you please stop using
it on this list.

Isn't it possible that any signature is automatically trimmed from each
message, and never forwarded on the list?

I hope not. I try to put useful information into my sig, when posting in
mailing lists. See below.

Bob

Hi Bob, what is useful for you does not necessarily is useful to someone
else.

Like me: who cares what your running for how long etc!

Regards, Frans.

This is a mailing list where people ask for help with the openSUSE
operating system. One of the first questions they get asked, after "Have
you googled for the answer?" is which version of openSUSE are you
running, and which DE.

It saves time to give that information automatically. Though I must say,
I often get asked for that information anyway, so I guess most people
ignore sigs.

YMMV

Bob
--