Re: [opensuse] Sick of this...
Hans Witvliet wrote:
On Fri, 2012-07-06 at 09:22 -0400, Ken Schneider - openSUSE wrote:
<trim>
I also find your signature quite offensive. Would you please stop using it on this list.

Isn't it possible that any signature is automatically trimmed from each
message, and never forwarded on the list?

For instance, my employer adds a completely irrelevant many-multi-line
disclaimer (which laywers automatically dismiss as irrelevant)

/my/ lawyer adds his /own/ irrelevant disclaimer which I'm /sure/ he thinks is really important.
;-)