Re: [opensuse] Sick of this...
Will Stephenson wrote:
On Friday 06 Jul 2012 16:28:01 James Hatridge wrote:
So far you're the only one to give a real answer to this, thanks for that.
Do you know if kmail has this option? I've not been able to find it. But
this still bring us back to the first question. Why does this list not keep
up with the times. Ten years ago, when almost no one had anything faster
than 56k then it was understandable. But now even someone one out in the
middle of no where Germany has at least DSL 2000 so this rule is silly. I'm
on over 60 lists and am the owner of 4. This is the only list I have this
problem with.

See http://sudhendu.in/node/13

It's not as simple as setting it as a flag on a mailing list 'contact' - you
have to set it in the reply template for particular user identities or mail
folders.

Some of us have no choice but to correspond with people who would,
unfortunately, view us as cranks if we did not reply in HTML with TOFU...

Why do you care what they think?

If someone has a preference for seeing every new paragraph in a new
color and/or font.... and I'm corresponding with them... well, too
bad for them. I don't have time to entertain such silliness.

Will