Re: [opensuse] Sick of this...
Felix Miata wrote:
On 2012/07/06 15:06 (GMT+0200) James Hatridge composed:

Is it not about time for this mailing list to come in to the 21th century?
This is the ONLY email list that I have to turn off HTML formatting to send a
post to....
Personally I'm sick of always having to send posts twice. How about fixing
this.

It isn't broken. "HTML email" isn't email, it's web pages and all their
associated wasteful and annoying overhead delivered via smtp. Those things
arriving here via filtering are diverted into my bit bucket unread. When I
want to view a web page,
I'll open it in a web browser, not an email app.

I couldn't have put it better myself.

People who sent out HTML in email are just plain fucking rude.

http://fm.no-ip.com/Inet/htmlemail.html explains more.