Re: [opensuse] About the synaptiks and keyboard settings...
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 16:49:54 +0200
On Fri, 2012-07-06 at 16:19 +0200, Oddball wrote:
Op 06-07-12 15:56, Roger Oberholtzer schreef:

Right now the command fails to run. Not sure why. I suspect I have some
update that is making it unhappy. I will see about getting it to run,
and then see about these settings.

The app does not appear.
It only gets active in the systemtray.
You can access it via the arrow which says when hovered: 'show hidden icons'

I think it is not really very obvious, but when you know how to find it,
it will not be a problem. ;-)

What I mean is that I get an error when I try to run it. It was a
cryptic message that I do not recall. I can post it when I get home.

Yours sincerely,

Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST

Office: Int +46 10-615 60 20