Re: [opensuse] Does anyone know why icons disappear from apps and panel?
On 06/07/12 18:58, Oddball wrote:
Hi,

I am using 12.1 on an eeepc seashell.
KDE 4.7.2
After switching desktops a few times, or after wake up from sleep, icons are gone from apps and panel.
The functionality is still there, when hovering it shows, but the icons are gone.
Is there a way to make this behavior stop?

I used to be a smart-ass and tell people in other distro mail lists to switch over to openSUSE if they wanted to avoid something like this from occurring.

Now oS is no longer different to other distros - but I will not suggest that you try Windows 8 or Apple :-) .

(it is not nice when your candy gets stolen.. ;-)

M&M or Mars Bar or what...? It's a reall bummer if it is M&M :-) .

BC

--
Using openSUSE 12.2 x86_64 KDE 4.8.4 & kernel 3.4.4.2 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor