Re: [opensuse] how to install wine 1.5.7

On 07/01/2012 02:17 PM, Ken Schneider - openSUSE wrote:
On 07/01/12 15:55, Robert Benjamin pecked at the keyboard and wrote:

On 07/01/2012 11:41 AM, DenverD wrote:
<snip>
Wine version 1.4 is in the repo so should be no problem. (LOL) Hope
it will run the game. We'll find out. Any idea why I don't have the
taskbar at the bottom of the desktop, or isn't it important now. Guess I
should not worry about accessing yast and the 4 repos in the link above
for the time being. Thanks again. Enjoy the weekend. Bob

With all your help, I have wine 1.4.1 working well. Thanks. Bob