Re: KMail 4.8.3 also quite unusable (was: Re: [opensuse] SuSE 12.1: KMail 4.7.2 unusable)
Von: Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

An: opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx
CC:
Gesendet: 13:57 Montag, 25.Juni 2012
Betreff: Re: KMail 4.8.3 also quite unusable (was: Re: [opensuse] SuSE 12.1:
KMail 4.7.2 unusable)

Ok, if KMail cannot do it: what else can I use (except thunderbird) and
which mail tool easily imports the 900MB mails and structure from my old
trusted SuSE-10.3-KMail?

Mutt can do it, quickly.  Matter-of-fact, mutt can use/read the existing
structure/location.

Are we getting back to the terminal and character GUI. :-)
Good old mutt. I remember using that a bit in 1997.

Probably I will try thunderbird before I use mutt. ;-)