Re: [opensuse] how to install wine 1.5.7

On 7/3/2012 11:31 AM, Bob Williams wrote:
On 03/07/12 13:44, Robert Benjamin wrote:
Hi again. Just started reading
http://doc.opensuse.org/products/opensuse/openSUSE/opensuse-startup/
Found good things there. One seemingly important item is the bar at the
bottom with Menu, Tomboy notes etc. That bar is missing in my desktop.
Any way to get it there? Seems like a significant item that I could sure
use to follow along with info on the link above. Thanks. Bob
Bob,

You may find it helpful to subscribe to the opensuse-gnome mailing list
for questions relating to specific desktop environments. I use KDE, so I
can't help you.

Bob

Thanks. Will do that now. Bob