Re: [opensuse] how to install wine 1.5.7
On 03/07/12 13:44, Robert Benjamin wrote:
Hi again. Just started reading
http://doc.opensuse.org/products/opensuse/openSUSE/opensuse-startup/
Found good things there. One seemingly important item is the bar at the
bottom with Menu, Tomboy notes etc. That bar is missing in my desktop.
Any way to get it there? Seems like a significant item that I could sure
use to follow along with info on the link above. Thanks. Bob

Bob,

You may find it helpful to subscribe to the opensuse-gnome mailing list
for questions relating to specific desktop environments. I use KDE, so I
can't help you.

Bob

--
Bob Williams