Re: [opensuse] Wifi broken after update: 12.1[solved]
Roger Oberholtzer schreef:
So your WiFi does not require a authentication? It is open for all?

All, that would be me, on this eeepc anyway.
I have wpa2psk tkip protocols, which require those protocols installed and able to use by sw from prop diver, or os that can deliver.
And yes, for my convenience, i stored my password to use when i am online. During sleep, or screensaver, the connection is terminated anyway.
For other networks i will need keys for use with the potocols they use anyhow.
I do not see, why i would make it extremely difficult for me to use my own network..
The network itself is secure, and so is the connection.

Regards,

Rob.

Yours sincerely, Roger Oberholtzer OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST Office: Int +46 10-615 60 20 Mobile: Int +46 70-815 1696 roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxxx ________________________________________ Ramböll Sverige AB Krukmakargatan 21 P.O. Box 17009 SE-104 62 Stockholm, Sweden www.rambollrst.se