Re: [opensuse] how to install wine 1.5.7

On 07/01/2012 02:17 PM, Ken Schneider - openSUSE wrote:
On 07/01/12 15:55, Robert Benjamin pecked at the keyboard and wrote:

On 07/01/2012 11:41 AM, DenverD wrote:
<snip>
Wine version 1.4 is in the repo so should be no problem. (LOL) Hope
it will run the game. We'll find out. Any idea why I don't have the
taskbar at the bottom of the desktop, or isn't it important now. Guess I
should not worry about accessing yast and the 4 repos in the link above
for the time being. Thanks again. Enjoy the weekend. Bob

If the widgets are unlocked (check by right clicking on the desktop) then right click on the desktop and select "Add Panel-->Default Panel" to add one back.

There are no widgets on the desktop anywhere. Right clicking just has keep aligned, create new folder ,etc. At the top left is "Activities" and there is nothing there like you mentioned. It has some icons there and only says new window or remove from favorites. Thanks. Bob