Re: [opensuse] how to install wine 1.5.7
On 07/01/12 15:55, Robert Benjamin pecked at the keyboard and wrote:

On 07/01/2012 11:41 AM, DenverD wrote:
<snip>
Wine version 1.4 is in the repo so should be no problem. (LOL) Hope
it will run the game. We'll find out. Any idea why I don't have the
taskbar at the bottom of the desktop, or isn't it important now. Guess I
should not worry about accessing yast and the 4 repos in the link above
for the time being. Thanks again. Enjoy the weekend. Bob

If the widgets are unlocked (check by right clicking on the desktop) then right click on the desktop and select "Add Panel-->Default Panel" to add one back.

--
Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998