Re: [opensuse] Version 12.1 / postgresql / data redirect
On 03/29/2012 05:42 PM, Duaine Hechler wrote:
I just tried to upgrade to 12.1 and all went well except postgresql.

For backup and less hassle reasons, I moved the data directory to my home directory "/home/dahechler/postgres/data"

However, when I went to start postgres, it would not start "/etc/init.d/postgresql start". Furthermore, it said something about transferring to systemctl. Then I could not find where the errors were logged.

Help please,
Duaine

you should replace your data directory in /var/lib/psql/... data with a symlink (ln -s ) that point your databases in dahechler/postgres/data

10mo. ANIVERSARIO DE LA CREACION DE LA UNIVERSIDAD DE LAS CIENCIAS
INFORMATICAS...

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci