Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-factory] Warning / ANNOUNCE : upcoming changes in upstream systemd regarding /media, /tmp and /var/run | /var/lock
On 28/03/12 23:10, James Knott wrote:
Adam Spiers wrote:
So any program outside the openSUSE distribution which puts huge files
in /tmp become unusable, and most users of those programs are then
forced to use another Linux distro.

Due to this and other issues with 12.1, I'm beginning to get the impression someone gets a "brilliant" idea, puts it in the distro and claims the resulting failures are someone else's problem. Imagine if GM or Toyota made a significant change to their cars, making them incompatible with others and then told everyone else to fix their own problems.
ROFL!

A pragmatist, a realist, and a man who cuts to the crux of the matter is in our midst! Wot a breath of fresh air.

BC

--
Why isn't there mouse-flavoured cat food?