Re: [opensuse] How to save images?
On 29/03/12 00:11, Bogdan Cristea wrote:
On Wednesday 28 March 2012 14:55:50 Istvan Gabor wrote:
Hello:

How can I save images that are opening when I click their thumbnails in
certain pages? One example:

http://www.45cat.com/record/abbapromo001

the big image that opens after clicking the image in the page.

Another example, probably a different type:

http://elektronika.vatera.hu/navigacio_adovevo/gps/4_3_gps_mp3_mp4_full_eu_r
aktarrol_szamlaval_1564640810.html

Clicking the GPS image on the right opens a bigger image in the midle. How
can I save it?

I have openSUSE 11.2 with KDE 3.5.10. Mostly I use opera web browser,
occasionally firefox or seamonkey.

Thanks.

Istvan
Hi

For the first link you provided, there is no right click menu available when
you open that image,

Actually there is the right-click menu available for that image.

If you are using Firefox and have the NoScript extension installed ensure that this URL is not allowed access to javascript (NoScript will show a big red "S") and you then are able to save the image.

(However, if you have allowed this page to have access to javascript then you don't get the menu when you right-click.)

BC

--
The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should
see through it.