Re: [opensuse] How to save images?
On Wednesday, 28 March 2012 08:11 Bogdan Cristea wrote:
On Wednesday 28 March 2012 14:55:50 Istvan Gabor wrote:
Hello:

How can I save images that are opening when I click their thumbnails in
certain pages? One example:

http://www.45cat.com/record/abbapromo001

the big image that opens after clicking the image in the page.

Another example, probably a different type:

http://elektronika.vatera.hu/navigacio_adovevo/gps/4_3_gps_mp3_mp4_full_e
u_r aktarrol_szamlaval_1564640810.html

Clicking the GPS image on the right opens a bigger image in the midle.
How can I save it?

I have openSUSE 11.2 with KDE 3.5.10. Mostly I use opera web browser,
occasionally firefox or seamonkey.

Thanks.

Istvan

Hi

For the first link you provided, there is no right click menu available
when you open that image

There is for me. I clicked on the record thumbnail, it opened on another page
as a larger image and right-click gave me the save image menu just fine.

--
If Bill Gates had a nickle for every time Windows crashed...Oh, wait, he does!

-from a slashdot.org post