Re: [opensuse] Gnome 3.4, Libreoffice 3.5 in openSUSE?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 18:19:42 +0200
Swapnil Bhartiya wrote:

Hi,

I am curious when will Gnome 3.4 will be available for openSUSE? It's
not in factory (I am running Milestone 2). Even LibreOffice 3.5 is not
there yet, it's been a month of release I guess.

On the contrary Ubuntu has all the latest packages. I am just curious
to know about the update strategy of openSUSE. I do love to play with
latest packages and write about them so just wanted to know if I am
missing something or it does take time for openSUSE to update to the
latest packages.

I guess Ubuntu has more resources than we do.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (18.7°C)