[opensuse] Gnome 3.4, Libreoffice 3.5 in openSUSE?
  • From: Swapnil Bhartiya <swapnil.bhartiya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 18:16:04 +0200
Hi,

I am curious when will Gnome 3.4 will be available for openSUSE? It's not in factory (I am running Milestone 2). Even LibreOffice 3.5 is not there yet, it's been a month of release I guess.

On the contrary Ubuntu has all the latest packages. I am just curious to know about the update strategy of openSUSE. I do love to play with latest packages and write about them so just wanted to know if I am missing something or it does take time for openSUSE to update to the latest packages.

Best
Swapnil