Re: [opensuse] Compile Active Plasma on openSUSE
  • From: Bogdan Cristea <cristeab@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 13:07:10 +0200
On Wednesday 28 March 2012 12:11:22 Will Stephenson wrote:
On Wednesday 28 March 2012 08:50:55 Bogdan Cristea wrote:
Could someone recommend the best way to start using Active Plasma with
openSUSE ? I would like to contribute to this project, but I have
difficulties compiling Active Plasma in openSUSE.

This is more of a question for upstream KDE, but I would start by using
kdesrc-build to build the KDE sources. Get it at kdesrc-build.kde.org.
Will

--
Will Stephenson | openSUSE Board, openSUSE Boosters Team, KDE Developer
(AG Nürnberg)

Hi

I have cloned kactivities repo, compiled and installed, then active plasma
compilation works with no problem.

thanks
--
Bogdan