Re: [opensuse] New systemd replacing init does not find backup script triggered by halt.local
On 03/27/2012 11:04 PM, Roman wrote:
Hi

I recently updated from 11.3 to 12.1. With it the boot system changed
from init to systemd.

I had/have a backup shell script triggered by halt.local. Since
upgrading to 12.1 and using systemd halt.local complains that it can not
find the script file, which is located somewhere in /home/sysadmin/.....
I assume at the time when halt.local is called the /home partition might
be unmounted already.

What ishe simplest way to get my script running again?

move it to your root partition - and then file a bug so that it gets fixed eventually,

Andreas