[opensuse] New systemd replacing init does not find backup script triggered by halt.local
Hi

I recently updated from 11.3 to 12.1. With it the boot system changed from init to systemd.

I had/have a backup shell script triggered by halt.local. Since upgrading to 12.1 and using systemd halt.local complains that it can not find the script file, which is located somewhere in /home/sysadmin/.....
I assume at the time when halt.local is called the /home partition might be unmounted already.

What is the simplest way to get my script running again?

It basically tries to mount an external USB drive and if successful start rsync-ing to it.

I am completly new to systemd. Any quick solution?

Kind regards

Roman