[opensuse] Re: openSuSE does't detect Android cellphone
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 20:37:20 +0000 (UTC)
On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 12:56:34 -0700, John Andersen wrote:

Unless you have an HTC Aria, its pointless to weigh in with yet another
"works for me" post.

I would disagree with that, John. If I'm running Cyanogenmod on my phone
and the OP is also running Cyanogenmod, then the model is irrelevant.

HTC does have a habit of using very similar firmwares on their phones, so
even with the stock firmware, it's likely the behaviour is somewhat
similar.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson