[opensuse] Re: openSuSE does't detect Android cellphone
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 19:12:45 +0000 (UTC)
On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 13:36:57 +0200, Karl Sinn wrote:

I plug my Android phone in the usb-port, then I tell the phone to
activate the mass storage device and it works.

Yep, my HTC Incredible requires the same thing. By default it just
charges from the USB port when using the stock HTC firmware (I haven't
actually tried it since I reflashed with Cyanogenmod 7....have to try
that out.)

Jim

--
Jim Henderson