Re: [opensuse] openSuSE does't detect Android cellphone
  • From: Mark Goldstein <goldstein.mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 13:45:23 +0200
Hi,

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 1:28 PM, Stan Goodman
<stan.goodman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a new Android cellphone, my first. This is an HTC Aria. I want to e
 able to exchange files between this phone and my desktop inux box
--oS v11.4 at the moment.

I expected that the phone would be recognized when connected to a USB
port, just like any other USB device, but it isn't. I assume there is a
way to get openSuSE to detect the phone. Can someone telll me what it
is?
--
Which version of Android? I've seen some exchange about the issues
with Android 4. They are using different protocol.

Regards,
--
Mark Goldstein